Friday, June 22, 2012

Class Next Thursday @ Haven's Kitchen


You guys, I'm SUPER excited about this one!  In exactly one week I'm going to be teaching my secret recipe to.....you? at the brand spankin' knew Haven's Kitchen in Manhattan.  No more of this treking to a run down warehouse that is "very brooklyn".....this time it's fancy.  This is a kitchen that I only dream of one day owning, and am excited to pretend it's mine for a few hours this next thursday the 28th.

There I will be teaching how to make two of my favorite cupcakes:
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Sauce
not only will you learn how to make my secret dark chocolate cupcakes, but you will also learn how to make caramel from scratch!  A talent I find very useful when eating ice cream.  :)
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Lavender Frosting
Here you will learn how I make my super dense and moist strawberry cupcakes that we will top with a lavender frosting that I like to put on everything.

The class is from 9:30am-11:30am this Thursday the 28th.   Located at Haven's Kitchen at 109 W. 17th st in Manhattan.
To sign up for the class email them at classes@havenskitchen.com

1 comment:

melisa_nicole said...

Hey ladies! I just posted about your cupcakes over on my blog and can't wait to join you for the cupcake class this week.

Come check out my post here (http://mylittlesliceoflife.blogspot.com/2012/06/cupcake-tour-week-two-kumquat-cupcakery.html) and give me a follow back if you'd like :)

xoxo
Melisa
http://mylittlesliceoflife.blogspot.com/